A resume may be a formal document that serves to point out a person’s career, background and skills. In most cases, it’s created so as to assist a candidate to land a replacement job. A standard resume consists of a knowledgeable summary, work history, and education sections. It works like your job hunt marketing document. In order to make a resume for fresher,follow these:-
- Create a catchy header – It’s easier for the hiring manager to access the details. Add your name, contact number, and email address.
- Always mention career objective – It helps the hiring manager understand your interests and gives a direction to your career.
- Pay attention to fresher resume format – Keep the design simple and decent which looks professional.
- Highlight your education – Mention your education qualification and academic achievements in bullets/ points. It should be a clear and objective statement.
- Avoid age-old clichés – Avoid statements like “I am a team player” or “I have strong work ethics”.