Well, let’s see what we can do:
- Make a strong RESUME that will instantly make the RECRUITER hire you.
- Ask a colleague to make a phone call and ask RECRUITER about what they say about you.
- If anything has gone wrong, just because of a misunderstanding, sit and talk over the matter and sort out the problem.
- Explain the entire situation to the RECRUITERS of the company you will be working for. Make them believe you by saying that due to what you may not get a good referral.
- Establish a good image of yourself in front of others from the very beginning to avoid these, which is just not possible at the moment, so take legal actions but, only if you have enough time and money.