While there are things that the recruiter’s like to see on your resume, on the other hand, there are some things that the employers absolutely do not want to see on your resume.
Some of those are:-
- KEEP IT SHORT – Employers do not want to read a long history of yours. They do not want to waste their time in reading your long resume, so make your resume crisp.
- ADD PERSONAL DETAILS – You should not forget to mention your full name along with your contact number.
- ADD YOUR PHOTO – Put a picture of your is not compulsory. But, if you do so, make sure you put a formal picture of yours.
- AVOID MISTAKES – Always recheck your resume to avoid spelling and grammatical mistakes if any.
- KEEP IT SIMPLE – Avoid adding colors to your resume and try to keep it more simple and clear.