Here are the points by which a new candidate or a fresher can build their resume easily:-
- Create a catchy header – It’s easier for the hiring manager to access the details. Add your name, contact number, and email address.
- Always mention career objective – It helps the hiring manager understand your interests and gives a direction to your career.
- Pay attention to fresher resume format – Keep the design simple and decent which looks professional.
- Highlight your education – Mention your education qualification and academic achievements in bullets/ points. It should be a clear and objective statement.
- Avoid age-old clichés – Avoid statements like “I am a team player” or “I have strong work ethics”.